Florida Ag Recap, Week of Nov. 9 – 13
November 13, 2009
Here’s a recap of all Florida related news and information via our Twitter page! (@freshfromFL)
- State of Florida honors Jacksonville nursery business for sound conservation practices.
- Santa Rosa farmers reap big bucks from annual cotton harvest.
- Blueberries are highlighted on this year’s farm tour.
- Looking for a farmers’ market in the Tampa Bay area? Here is a great listing.
- Florida seafood available this week: Weather has limited harvest for a few days resulting in lack of plentiful seafood supply. Things should pick up next week.
- Chef Allen Susser bringing fresh Florida flavor to Ft. Lauderdale Airport.
- Know when you can get fresh Florida seafood such as: pompano, grouper & spiny lobster.
- Saddle up: South Korea comes to Ocala for Florida horses.
- Time to plant your “cool season” garden in Florida!