“Fresh from Florida” Welcomes 27 New Businesses
On behalf of the Division of Marketing and the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, I would like to personally welcome the following companies to the Florida Agriculture Promotional Campaign, also known as “Fresh from Florida”:
- 4R Signature Products: www.4Rsmokehouse.com
- Angela Padgett
- Citrus Park Landscape Nursery, Inc: citrusparklandscapenursery.com
- Costa Farms, LLC: www.costafarms.com
- Currie’s Market
- Donald Padgett, Inc: floridasweetpeaches.com
- Double S Liquid Feed: www.dbl-s.com
- FT & T Beanline, Inc.
- Florida Sweet Pepper: www.floridasweetpepper.com
- Harvest Time Market: www.harvesttimemarket.com
- Holt Nurseries, Inc.
- Marando Farms: www.marandofarms.com
- Moore Ranch
- Nature’s Food Patch: naturesfoodpatch.com
- Oh So Good, LLC
- Palafox Market: www.palafoxmarket.com
- Phil Turner Farms, Inc.
- Premier Citrus Packers
- Salmon Foliage
- Sandy’s Farm Fresh Flowers
- Second Harvest North Florida: www.wenourishhope.org
- Silver Palm Nursery, Inc.
- Simbio USA, Inc: www.simbiousa.com
- Spring Bayou Foods, LLC: www.todsalsa.com
- Sun Belle, Inc.
- Swords Salsa: swordssalsa.com
- The S&S Takeout: www.snstakeout.com/
To learn more about the companies, search our new “Fresh from Florida” agricultural products search website at http://app1.florida-agriculture.com/FACTS/Consumer/.