Win tickets to the 12 Hours of Sebring
THIS CONTEST IS CLOSED.
Here’s your chance to win passes to the 58th Annual Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring Presented by Fresh From Florida.
We’re giving away 3 pairs of 4-day superticket passes to the Twelve Hours of Sebring Presented by Fresh From Florida. March 17 – 20, 2010.
Supertickets allow gate admission and access to all spectator areas, including Sebring’s famous Midway, which features a variety of foods, beverages and souvenirs for sale, plus manufacturer displays, and carnival rides, and the Paddock, where the cars are maintained during the race. A large area adjacent to the front gate has been designated as free parking and camping for race fans, within a short walk of all the action.
Contest will run February 22 – March 4
Here’s how to enter:
Contestants may enter up to one time per day by leaving their full name and email address in a comment at the bottom of this page.
You can also earn extra entries into the contest by the following ways. Only 1 extra entry is allowed for each of these completed, for a total of 3 extra entries.
- Be a fan of Florida Agriculture on Facebook. (must inform us that you are)
- Follow @freshfromFL on Twitter. (please give us your twitter handle)
- Become an email subscriber to the Fresh from Florida blog – sign up is on the right side of this page. (email addresses used to subscribe must be given to us)
You can earn the chance for even more extra entries by doing the following:
- Twitter: Retweet any of our daily updates about the contest OR use the hashtag: #12hrsFFF in an update related to the contest. Up to 2 times per day will be counted.
- Facebook: Leave a comment on our Facebook fan page, each time we ask a question during the contest period (will not all be race related). 1 entry per question we ask.
We will randomly draw three names on Friday, March 5, 2010 to determine the winners. Winners will be contacted via the email address provided.
Notes: Personal information such as email addresses and full names will not be disclosed. Employees of the Florida Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services are not eligible to win. Transportation and lodging not provided. Each pair of passes is valued at $200. Response must be received from contestant within 48 hours of initial email to claim prize or prize will be forfeited.